Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 08, 2007

More....




Its going to be "little miss" all the time around here for awhile. I'm sorry, but she's just so darn cute. This is my favorite picture so far. Her jaundice has cleared up. However, I've come down with a little cold. So, I'm probably not going to get to hold her this weekend. My mom is staying with them this weekend and into next week. I'm praying that she doesn't drive my sister-in-law crazy.


For those of you who are wondering: yes she's breast feeding and its going really well now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet! I love that photo, too. I'm glad to hear things are going well. I hope your cold is fading away so you can enjoy being an auntie to the fullest. :-)

Bethanie said...

Well, they let me hold her anyway-after washing my hands. And I'm doing fine now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails