Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Blog Find of The Week & other

check out her post about bloggy gossip.
We had a nice Thanksgiving. I made french bread, which was going to be used for my mom's stuffing but we decided to eat it instead. Also, I made hashbrown casserole and a layered pumpkin pie. Little Miss had her first thanksgiving meal.... via her mommy. She is growing like a weed and shes soooo smart. Not that I'm biased or anything. Hopefully I'll have some new pics. to post soon. Her mommy told me yestarday that the doctor had been called concerning some constipation issues. I'm going to call and check on her tomarrow and wish her a happy month old Birthday.

6 comments:

Amy said...

One month old already?!?! Babies grow FAR too fast! :o)

Wendi said...

Glad that your Thanksgiving was nice. For the candy cane heart I posted about... I used spray polyurathen as the clear coat. Glad you can use this idea!

Mrs. Anna T said...

Stacy has such a lovely blog, doesn't she?

Bethanie said...

Mrs. Brigham- yes they do!
my heart...-oh, I was thinking you maybe used something edible. But, I can still use them to decorate my goodie bags.
anna- yes she does!

GinnyBerry said...

You niece and my grandnephew are close in age ~ He is now about 10 days old. My sister emailed and asked for more pictures yesterday. They change so much at this age.

GinnyBerry

Thanks for the comments on my blog. I appreciated them!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving! Missing you...hope your December is off to a great start!

Related Posts with Thumbnails