Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Finally...Fudge!

picture taken from recipe site

Last Thursday I copied off this recipe for fudge and hoped for the best. Fudge has given me such fits in the past. Its always been so complicated with the thermometers and all. But this recipe promised to be easy and good. And it was. The fudge turned out rich and Delicious. It was super easy too. I never use nuts, so there was only 3 ingredients involved and no instructions like, "Heat until hard ball stage" (whats up that mess?) No, I will never make fudge any other way again. The only thing was that I had to be patient twice. The melting process took about 20 minutes and then it has to chill for 2 hrs. But, still it was worth it not to have to fuss. Even better there was no mess. The foil peeled right off and the sauce pan cleaned up easily. I took my own picture, but forgot to bring my camera to work.

So, If your looking for an answer to your fudge problems- this is it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! I'm a no-nuts-fudge girl, too. It's all about the chocolate. Merry Christmas! :-)

Wendi said...

I have been a fudge failure. I will give this recipe a try. Thanks!

Bethanie said...

It really is easy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails