Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Up To

Heres what I've been up to:
Cleaning
Taking care of Little Miss
Learning to make Cheescake
Thinking about adoption- my husband and I have decided that we want an older baby/toddler (6mos.-18mos.)
Reading- I just finished 12 Steps To Becoming A More Organized Woman & A Family Raised On Sunshine - I reccomend both
Craving blogger
I'm enjoying being at home, but I miss being on-line everyday. Can't have it all. I'll be on-line as much as I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethanie, it sounds like *the life* to me! I'm very interested in your book on organizing. I really wanted to get a home organizer book this year (prior to January!!), the kind in which you keep a record of where everything can be found, and important numbers etc. I know I could put it all in a notebook, but I wanted something "pretty"! Lol.

So glad to hear your stay-at-home days are going so great!

Melissa said...

Bethanie,

Have you enjoyed reading your organizing book? Were you a bad organizer before? Or just want to sharpen up? I'd like to think I'm an organized person, but I'm not. I really want to be. Would you recommend this book? Has it helped you?

melissa:D

Bethanie said...

I did enjoy it very much. Despite my caotic upbringing, I've always been a bit of an organizer. But, it was interesting to learn how to organize with the perspective of a wife and mother. I would definatly recommend it. I'm preparing to be a mother via adoption and its helped me think about how to organize my time between my husband, child, and house work. I'm probably going to be refering back to it when our child comes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails