Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I know its been awhile. I just don't have the time online.
I voted on Super Tuesday. I'm proud to say that I voted for Mike Hukabee (sp?). I will admit that I didn't get a chance to look over all the candidates, but I voted with my husband which I would've done anyway. It was my first time voting, and I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to November.
We have an appt. with an adoption agency tomarrow. Its just an appt. to ask/answer questions and see if its the agency we want to go with. Its a 2:00 p.m.

1 comments:

GinnyBerry said...

Good for you! It is important to become and informed voter. An on-going process for me.

I hope that your Adoption Agency appointment went well. I can't wait to read that you've gotten a little one (or two.)

What good news.

Related Posts with Thumbnails