Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little Miss big girl style

You can read about the birth of "Little Miss" here. It makes me cry every time I read it.
She's my brother's daughter. She is 18 months old now. She has a huge vocabulary for her age. She is exceptional. That's her dancing in her ballerina outfit with her daddy.
Later today, I'm going to post something about my brother's new baby, who is coming soon. I'm thinking that I should involve a GIVE-AWAY also and share some of the coupons that I got from Ms. Wendi.
To check out all things "Little Miss" see the label "My Brother's Baby".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I love the tutu on her!

I wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed your blog and am thankful I came across it. I will be leaving two awards on my blog for you so please check them out when you can! Take care

Bethanie said...

Really.. Awards! Neat! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails