Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, April 06, 2009

Making Your Home A Haven- be nice

Click the pic. to see the post
I didn't do well with my bedtime at all. I have many excuses, but basically I just didn't do it. I'm going to give it another go tonight. I want to go to bed at 7:00 and stay up after my hubby leaves for work at 3:30.
Today's challenge is to be nice to family even when you feel grumpy. I am not a morning person. I never have been. My father used to joke that you had better not even try to talk to me until noon. I think I'm a little better than I used to be. But, I admit that early in the morning I don't have much to say. If my hubby tries to discuss something with me before he goes to work I usually either give him a blank stare and ignore him, or I get huffy about it. Like, "How dare you make me think right now!". And then there are the times when things just aren't going right and I snap at him to releave my frustrations. In my heart, I know better than to act that way toward him. I want to commit to be nice in the morning and when things aren't going my way.

3 comments:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

I hope this week goes better for you! I was tested so many times today, so glad tomorrow is a new day!

Bethanie said...

yes, me too.

littypod said...

I'm the same, my family jokes about the same thing. I'd like to think I've improved greatly since I've lived with my parents. However, if I don't get enough sleep that's where the trouble starts. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Related Posts with Thumbnails