Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, April 06, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

It seems as if everyone is doing this one. I had to jump on the bandwagon.

click on the pic. to check it out
Outside My Window..... its been snowing today!
I Am Thinking.... about dinner- we're having stir-fry tonight.
From The Learning Room.... I learned today that Amish Friendship Bread batter is very thick.
I Am Thankful For..... my new computer.
From The Kitchen.... I've made 4 loaves of amish bread and I have 4 more loaves to go.
I Am Wearing.... t-shirt, jeans, flip flops
I Am Reading.... Sense & Sensibility, Ecclesiates, & The Personal Touch
I Am Hoping.... everyday I wake up hoping that it will be the day I become a mommy.
I Am Creating.... a nice sized tea collection.
I Am Hearing.... my hubby entering our home.
Around The House.... I'm trying to get caught up on laundry again.
One Of My Favorite Things.... my wooden spoon.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week.... I'm going grocery shopping tomarrow.
Here Is A Picture Thought I Am Sharing With You....

Happy Simple Monday!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Ah, "Simple Monday" sounds so nice, although mine wasn't very simple yesterday! :) It's good to "see" you again! I like your new blog colors- so springy and bright! Hope you have a blessed day!

Bethanie said...

I was thrilled to see your blog again too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails