Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Show & Tell Friday- Grandma's Cookie Jar

click on the picture above to participate.
This is the first time I've done Show & Tell Friday.
This is a cookie jar that I managed to latch onto when they were going through my Grandma's apartment. Everything that I have belonging to my Grandma means a lot to me. She was a very important woman in my life. This cookie jar was the one she used on a daily basis. It was always filled with cookies. It has a little wear on the nose as you can see.

I hope to have cookies in there for my grandchildren.



5 comments:

Jadehollow said...

Bethanie..
What a priceless treasure. He's precious and full of precious memories of your grandmother. I'm sure your grandchildren wiil cherish it when it's passed on to them one day.
Thanks for sharing your treasure.
Have a Great Weekend.
Hugs,
Debbie

Linda C said...

What a sweet treasure! Just think of the stories that you can tell your grandchildren:)

Linda C

Bethanie said...

Thanks for the comments ladies.

Susie Homemaker said...

What a sweet cookie jar...I have many things from my grandmother. I know how much it means to you...

Blessings,
Susie

Gayle said...

This must make you smile every time you look at it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails