Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

Fitness Friday- Its Getting Hot In Here

"Its getting hot in here so take off all your clothes...."
I considered it last night. Hot flashes and 80 degree nights plus one very tight husband do not mix. Thankful (that wonderful wonderful man) is cleaning out our air conditionar as I'm typing this, in preperation of turning it on.
This weeks Fitness Friday is : How do you adapt your health and fitness routine for the changing season? I remember when we used to have spring. Anymore, though, we go right from cold to hot with very little mild in between. During the summer months I am way more likly to eat salads. Now that I'm changing my eating habbits, I've been eating them frequently anyway, so as not to starve to death. I've been good about drinking water for several years now. I gave up soda when I was having digestive issues. Seriously, soda is so bad for you. As for excersing- my plan has been to excersis inside. I have a walking in place video. You can walk a mile in 15 minutes. Its also very areobic. I haven't done it yet. I guess I need to just go one day at a time. I can commit myself to doing my video tomarrow morning. There I did it.



Photobucket

5 comments:

Denise said...

Keep going girl, you can do it.

JulieMom said...

Yay! You did it! Commit! :0) And I think I will cut out all soda too. It does make me scared of what it's doing down in there where I can't see...

ginny said...

ok. it is saturday. did you do it?

Bethanie said...

gin- yep. now I just have to keep doing it.

lady m said...

I am so glad that you are doing so well!

Keep at it :)

blessings,

lady m

Related Posts with Thumbnails