Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy

Sorry I haven't been around all week, if anyone noticed. Its been one busy thing after another, starting with a glorious graduation. Below is a picture of my niece, "C". She graduated high school last Friday night. I was so proud of her. To make a long story short, I love her as my own child. She spent much time at our house as a child and preteen. Now, she is so grown up. My prayer life increases with each... interesting choice she makes.

On Saturday my maternal Grandmother was admitted to the hospital. She has had some serious physical and mental issues for a year now. She's 85. On Monday they moved her to a larger hospital in another city because they believed it was her heart. Yesterday, they did a heart catherization. They found the problem and it seems that she may be alright.
The other thing that has held my attention is my extremely pregnant sister-in-law. She started having heavy labor Friday. She has visited the e.r. twice only to be sent home again because of her lack of progression. She saw her doctor yesterday and he said he really still wanted to wait. The baby is ready to come, but her body isn't ready to birth him. So, if her water doesn't break on its own by next Tuesday June 2nd then she will be induced. I'm hoping that her water will break this Saturday so my Dad can be there for the birth. But, I just want a healthy baby boy and a healthy momma.

3 comments:

Leigha said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, but I'm glad that she's doing a little better hopefully. I know you live in southern Illinois..she didn't by chance transfer to a hospital in Evansville, IN did she?! Just wondering because that's where I live.

Bethanie said...

Oh you live in Evansville! I love the mall there. No, she was taken to Mt. Vernon Il. Do you work at the Evansville hospital?

lady m said...

Bethanie,

I will praying for your grandmother, may she recover quickly. Waiting for a baby to be born is very nerve wrecking. I am sure that everything will be alright.

blessings,

lady m

Related Posts with Thumbnails