Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day

I'm really not sure when the actual day is celebrated since modern society has turned it into an entire weekend extravaganza.  We usually recognize Memorial Day by putting flowers on the graves of our loved ones.  However, we are strapped for cash this year.  I'm hoping to at least make it up to my Grandmother's grave before the weekend is over.  I think of her, still, nearly every day though anyway.  It's been more than 3 years since her passing, but she lives on in my memories and through me personally.  Not to brag, but I have some of the best qualities that were her.  Sometimes, I think that I would just love one more day with her, or even just one hour.  I know I will get to see her again. 

Anyway, um....... Happy Memorial Day?  Is that what you say?  I'm not sure.... well, enjoy your holiday weekend.  There, hopefully that covers it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails