Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, April 16, 2007

My Weekend In A Nutshell

I learned that when it comes to moving people, my husband is better than any U-haul.
Also, I learned that things go smoother if I stay out of the way.
I learned that you shouldn't try to cook on an electric stove while your husband is trying to work on the outlets.
I learned that I don't care for blackberry wine.
I learned that old country churchs smell like my Grandma's attick.
I learned that I eat more than a pregnant woman.
I learned that you can take your own cake into a resturant.
I learned that my husband likes Banana Bread for breakfast.

5 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hmmm-never had blackberry wine.
I kind of like the smell of old things reminds me of my grandmothers old house--good memories.
Watch out eating too much--it'll catch up to you one day! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your list made me smile. I hope we meet someday, I know we will eventually! ;O)

Bethanie said...

Sharon- I guess I should mention that the pregnant woman, my sister-in-law, was feeling sick to her stomach at the time.
Mary- isn't great to know that.

Kristi said...

"I learned that you shouldn't try to cook on an electric stove while your husband is trying to work on the outlets."

I don't know the story behind this, but I had to giggle when I read it just the same.

~Kristi

Bethanie said...

He was changing out all the outlets in the house to 3 holed ones (I don't know the technical term for the holes). Anyway, he kept turning the electric off to different parts of the house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails