Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday

click on pic for more WFMW

I'm going to try this Works For Me Wednesday thing:

I've posted about this razor before here
I have been using them for over a year. They are disposable, but they work really great. One will last about 20 shaves before I have to get a new one. I only shave my leggs every 3-4 days so they last a while for me. I've never cut myself, and they shave really close. I'm not sure on the average price- but I never buy anything expensive so they can't be that bad. Next time your in the market for razors check it out.
No, Gillette isn't paying me to say this. I really like them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use the same razors...and you're right, they do a great job and last quite a few shaves!

Related Posts with Thumbnails