Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Marriage Monday

The carnival is post-poned until next week because "fruitinseason" isn't well. However, I'm going to go ahead and post about it.

We go out alot. We don't have children, so its easy to come and go. We eat out, go to the movies, go out of town. We truely enjoy each other's company. I know of many couples who can't honestly say that. We are companions, friends. Spending time together in our activities and outings is a huge part of our relationship.

6 comments:

Christine said...

I know people also who would choose to spend time with friends rather than spouse. While I enjoy my friends, Jason always comes first. It's nice to hear that you both enjoy being around each other!

Nise' said...

I enjoy time with my friends, but would rather spend most of my time with my husband! Now that our kids are almost grown, we spend a lot of time together, good thing we get along so well! :o) Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Bethanie,

I miss those times when we were a couple. Enjoy them for now. God will bring your little one to you in the fullness of time. Blessings, Lynn

Sharon Brumfield said...

Kids will come soon enough. Until then how great that God is giving ya'll a little extra time to your selves.
You are making good memories.

Anonymous said...

Married to your best friend. That's the way it should be.

Blessings.

Detroit said...

I know what you mean here - I too absolutely love being with my husband. Many of my friends travel without their spouse and I honestly just cannot even imagine being without my best friend!! No comparison. Thanks for sharing - nice to meet you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails