Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Missing In Action

I hope I haven't been deleted from anyones blog roll. I know thats what I do when a blog seems to be inactive for a while.
I've just been busy. My dad and I have been doing meals on wheels everyday this month. Which means I don't have as much time in the office. Plus, I've been working.

  1. Also, there have been some changes going on. My sister-in-law is visibly pregnant. It seemed to happen over night.
  2. Hubby, all of the sudden, has been talking of adoption. I'm praying that we are moving forward now. Things seem to be right at the moment. We have some savings, we have very little debt, and I'm not getting any younger. So, we'll see.
  3. Finally, I'm going to talk to my "authority figure" here at my job about cutting my hours down to two days a week. Hubby has decided that my time would be better served taking care of our home.

Amazing isn't it, how things can change.

10 comments:

Rhonda in Chile said...

Sounds like things are going better and better for you! May God give you the desires of your heart.
Rhonda

Bethanie said...

thanks!

Terri said...

Praise God, Bethanie! It is funny how quickly things can change, isn't it? Especially when God starts moving! Bless you, Sister!

Brandy said...

That sounds wonderful!

Christine said...

So glad for "moving forward"! And I think doing local missions with your Dad is a great reason to be MIA in blogland for a while!

HsKubes said...

Rejoicing with you!

~ Christina

Bethanie said...

Christine- he and I have been having a lot of fun together. I'm so thankful for any time that I get to spend learning who he is.
hskubes- thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'd never delete you from my blogroll, only if you left blogland permanently!

Which you might if you end up staying at home more! But I got chills when I read that your hubby is contemplating adoption! WOW. God is so good...and that he agrees to let you cut back hours at work...that is such an answer to prayer!

Oh Bethanie, your desires are coming around aren't they? In your excitement over your dh's change of heart try not to pressure him! If he's like my dh, slow and steady wins the race...

Blessings!

Smockity Frocks said...

I'm so glad for you, Bethanie!

Bethanie said...

Mary: I'm hopeing that we will get internet at home soon so that I can keep blogging. I'm trying not to, but its like trying to hold my breath. Actually, I've tried to say very little all together. I'm trying to be somewhat excited but also guarded. I know in the past I've over-talked the subject.

Related Posts with Thumbnails