Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, June 11, 2007

New Blog Find Of The Week

Check out her first post in a series about Modesty.
I'm going to participate in her bible study on James. Join me.
Monday, June 11 - James 1:1-4
1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. 2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
Nobody likes to have a hard time, but I guess its worth it to gain patients and ultimatly favor in God's eyes.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Bethanie - Hi! It's nice to meet you! I'm excited that you're going to visit my blog for the James study - after looking over your blog it seems we have some stuff in common. I'm 26 - and just had my first baby last year after struggling with some infertility/miscarriages. I know how great that longing can be! More on that later - I'll be back to visit your blog - it's a crazy week here, but I'm going to bookmark you so I can read some of your archives when I get a chance! -Tiffany

Bethanie said...

and thank you for your visit and interest in my blog. Looking forward to the study and learning more about you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails