Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Firsts Meme

Famous Firsts
Saw this over at Mama Bear's Blog.

  • First Job: I babysat when I was a young teenager.
  • First Real Job: copy girl.
  • First Favorite Politician: I never cared about politics until the last couple of years so I guess I would have to say President Bush.
  • First Car: 1993 Red Ford Tempo aka: The Bat Mobile I really drove that car hard.
  • First Record/CD: Well, there was these things called tapes in between records and cds. My first tape was Amy Grant "Heart In Motion"
  • First Sport Played: the only sport I ever played was one summer of softball when I was 11. I am not athletic.
  • First Concert: Carmen
  • First Foreign Country Visited: My husband won't fly so we've never been anywhere outside of the U.S. However, when we went to South Tucson, Az it felt like a foreign country (basically Mexico)
  • First Favorite TV Show: Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
  • First Favorite Actor: Patrick Swazy (Dirty Dancing)
  • First Favorite Actress: Mayim Bialik (Blossom) I had a serious think for Joey too.
  • First Girlfriend/Boyfriend: my husband
  • First Encounter with a Famous Person: stood very close to Ozzie Smith, former short stop for St. Louis Cardinals. My brother got his autograph.
  • First Brush With Death: my own death- I almost drowned in a theme park wave pool when I was 15. someone else death- my grandfather when I was 5.
  • First House/Condo Owned: We lived in a mobile home when we were first married. But, this is our fist house to own- in 20 years.
  • First Film Seen: I think "E.T."
  • First Favorite Recording Artist: Elvis- my mom had a thing for him and I latched on too.
  • First Favorite Radio Station: WIKK
  • First Book I Remember Reading: Little Golden Book Panda Bear's Paintbox
  • First Meme You Answered on Your Blog: three years ago- May 4, 2006- i didn't even know enough to call it a meme.

1 comments:

lady m said...

Thank you for sharing so much of yourself!

blessings,

Lady M

ps: I also liked Mr. Rogers and Dirty Dancing...

Related Posts with Thumbnails